The Kälviä Museum of Local History and Culture is located approximately 1,5 kilometers from Kälviä towards Ullava. The Museum building is a red painted log house that was originally built in Tuunala, a bit further up the road, in 1845. The building was used as the office building for the sergeant major of the Osterbothnian infantry regiments Lohtaja Company.
Ullavantie 350, 68300 Kälviä. Tel. +358 40 5149205 (Kälviän kotiseutuyhdistys/ Eero Huhtala)