Let´s travel safely!
Covid-19 (coronavirus) causes worldwide exceptions in opening hours and transportation, and Kokkola is no exception.
The companies in tourism industry follow the regulations of the local health authorities. Please check companies own website for current opening hours and instructions. Kokkola and its region welcome all travellers to enjoy the trip in our region! During your trip it’s good to keep in mind some basic instructions.
Protect yourself and reduce the risk of infection:
- Keep safe distance over 2 meters.
- Wash your hand often. Use soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover area of nose and mouth with handkerchief or with the crook of your arm.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
- If you have fever, cough and breathing problems, consult a doctor. Before the arrival to the local health centre, call 06 828 7499 (Soite´s helpline) for further instructions.
We in Kokkola and its surrounding have a recommendation on the use of face mask in situations where it is impossible to maintain safe distances (2 metres).
We keep going on working to keep your trip safe. Please help us, follow the instructions and stop the spread of the disease.